Sunday, January 01, 2006

Marvin Lucas offers up 6 for '06

1) Westly beats Angelides largely due to Phil "the Sleaze's" developer label.
2) Arnold beats Steve, but Reeps ponder "what is the difference?"
3) McClintock is the true Reep top of the ticket and drives their voters to the polls
4) Tricky Dick sticks with Daucher and Umberg sails to victory.
5) John McCain privately promises Joe Lieberman the VPOTUS slot.
6) Mike Machado makes a run for Congress


(...still not too late to offer up your 6 predictions for 2006. All you have to do is email me!)

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2006 10:15 AM, Anonymous GOP Mama said...

As a conservative Republican I can't say that I disagree here.

 
At 1/03/2006 10:32 AM, Blogger Marvin Lucas said...

Hey boys - Can you offer a link to my new blog The Samish Shop. I will return the favor as I always do -- xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home