Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Correction: Adams Still Has This Race Won

I hate to disagree with the venerable Mr Regan, but in this instance, I must.

Adams has this thing locked up.

Unlike Lancaster, who put his money clearly just to show a higher reporting figure, Adams started his race off with his “loan” and has shown clearly a willingness to spend what he put in. The “loan” by Adams seems more a way to recoup the money, should he win.

Additionally, Lancaster has baggage galore.

And lastly, look at those contributions: most of Brulte and Postmus’ guys have yet to weigh in. Not to mention Adams’ position as most likely to get IE support.

Again, I hate to disagree with Mr Regan, as doing so is usually at my own peril, but in this case, I think he’s wrong.

4 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 2:10 PM, Anonymous 2 Questions said...

Poolhall,

Why are the Brulte/Postmus donors holding off if they are really for Adams?

Can Adams loan more, or is he maxed-out?

 
At 1/31/2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Poolhall Junkie said...

Beats me... I'm just saying what I see.

 
At 1/31/2006 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this was not such a backwater district, Adams would be in big trouble. But who evens knows where the 59th is, or cares about it?

 
At 1/31/2006 5:38 PM, Anonymous Not Impressive said...

Adams' weak report shows that all the press releases in the world aren't a substitute for results. Adams isn't walking the talk given how long he's been running.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home