Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Nobody's Bitch

So, here goes nothing.

"I'm mad as hell," the late Howard Jarvis used to campaign the state saying. "And I'm not going to take it anymore!"

In that spirit, I am certain that I'm not alone in being sick and tired of reading blogs that are really little more than online press releases for one consulting firm, another or another (with their corresponding blogs here, here, and here).

It's time for some insight into campaigns, by those who've run them, without the inherent conflict-of-interest of spining for your own clients. So, I'll start it off by pledging to refrain from "spinning" any facts, stories, or allegations that may arise in any race where I've taken a paycheck.

With that out of the way, let's get this thing underway. Others will be joining soon, but in the meantime do me a favor and bookmark this page and check back often for indepth coverage of California campaigns from those who know them best and who remain nobody's bitch!


Update: Upon further reflection, I don't mind the blogs by Rexroad or Gilliard as much, as they at least have the cojones to own up to their own conflicts of interest of posting about their own clients.

4 Comments:

At 8/05/2005 4:16 PM, Blogger William C. Ferrell said...

I agree wholeheartedly. This is what bloging is supposed to be all about. So lets get ‎started.‎

‎~William

 
At 8/10/2005 6:06 PM, Blogger Roseville Conservative said...

Works for me... I am an activist for sale to no one.

I make my choices of who I endorse independently of every organization except the CRA.

That is only fair since I am a CRA Chapter President and the State CRA SGT at Arms.

 
At 8/11/2005 2:50 PM, Blogger Roseville Conservative said...

My comments are not an attack on Hack n' Flack, rather a mission statement of what I do.

 
At 8/17/2005 8:58 AM, Anonymous Everyone said...

You mean to say that Hack and Flack is run by Johnson Clark? No way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home